Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Thursday, December 8, 2011

2012 Custom Darwyn Calendar now available!

Joe! 
MBISS/MBIS GCh Am & Can Ch. Darwyn's I'm Not Arguing That
Order yours here!
I have included a few puppy photos from Joe and Paisa's litter born in July 2011, some of Jessie who is from Dora's litter that was sired by Monty in March 2011, one of Gracie who is, of course, a Parker daughter, some of Grover (Monty's brother from Paisa's first litter), Monty is back on the beach and I have snuck one show photo in - Dora at the National Specialty in PA in Oct/11 where she won 2 days!  And, of course, some stunning photos of my boy Joe !  I tried to keep show pictures to a min in the calendar, since I see so many show pictures all year round! 

Anyone can order one (click here) - so if you want to, go ahead. I know it is early - but here's hoping that 2012 is a good year all round for all of my friends and family!

I can't wait to do the 2013 Darwyn Calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.