Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Sunday, April 24, 2011

After dinner playtime with puppies!


Dora and Monty's puppies are coming up to 6 weeks old - time flies when you are having fun!

I haven't written much about these guys, and I haven't even done the sire and dam's page on my website (I really should - and I will!).  But, rest assured, just because my website doesn't show them doesn't mean that we aren't having fun here!

Tonight I remembered to dig out the camera and took a few pictures while
we were playing after dinner.  They are all doing fantastic and I am liking what I am seeing - very much! 

Monty is the sire (Ch. Darwyn Bruhil's Flying Circus) ... he is from Paisa's litter born in September 2009. (Click here for a home video we took recently on a walk with Monty and an older puppy girl)

Dora is the mom, and a very good mom she is!  Dora is from KSee's last litter.  If I get motivated to stop playing with puppies, trimming dogs getting ready for shows, and gardening now that spring is here - well, I just might update my website ... SO MUCH to say! 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.