Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monty has his own web page now! GCh Am/Can Darwyn Bruhil's Flying Circus

After watching Monty's littermate, Emme, win BOB 2x over Montgomery County Kennel Club weekend (click here for one of the days at Hatboro), I got motivated to do Monty's page on my website.  Monty is a WTCA National Specialty winner himself, from MCKC 2011.  I decided to do a page for Emme as well.

Click here for Monty's page.
(RBIS Am GCh & Can Ch Darwyn Bruhil's Flying Circus)

Click here for Emme's page.
(RBIS/BISS Am GCh Darwyn Esmeralda in Sanherpinc)

I am forever grateful to Bruce Schwartz for his vision and co-breeding these lovely welsh with me, Santiago for selling Bruce and I their lovely mother Paisa, and to Bob of the New Husken Welsh Terriers in the Netherlands for helping me make this breeding to his beautiful dog, Bill, happen.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.