Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Monday, May 23, 2011

I finally updated Joe's web page with his Canadian show wins!


I finally updated Joe's web page with some "fast facts" for Joe's career to date, his Canadian show wins, and a link to the 2 videos I did of him at dog shows - one in the US on Montgomery weekend and one in Canada (first weekend out with Milton and Tracy).  It was neat to re-live these 2 days.  I enjoyed it - if you watch them, I hope you do also.

Click here to go to Joe's updated web page.

Click here for the video of Joe and Woody on Montgomery 2010 weekend.

Click here for the video of Joe on the first weekend out with Milton Lopes and Tracy Tuff.

A few facts:
* 6 Group WINS in the US! (California and Montgomery weekend)
* 39 Group Placements in the US!
* Many BOB wins in the US with other top Welsh Terriers in competition
* 2 BIS (in top competition)!
* 27 times in the ring in Canada in '11 - 26 Group Placements
* 12 Group WINS in Canada

I still have more to update.  I haven't put in any (except one) of his US photos - and they are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.