Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kennel Club Health Survey Results!

The results of a recent health survery for the Welsh Terrier breed by The Kennel Club in the UK is now available.  I don't know how the UK Breed Clubs distributed the survey, when it was done, or how the questions were asked (yes, that is my background in Market Research of 17 years in banking coming out!!!  :-)  You see, I was a Vice President for a number of years for one of the largest banks in the world, in the Analytics and Market Research departments - so I know a bit about what I am talking about ;-)  So, while I know that there are factors that can play into numbers, even if you don't mean to do it (just in how you word the questions), all we have are the facts that are provided. 

With the 66 returned surveys in hand, it looks pretty good overall for the health of our breed!

Click here for the link with the results.

Remember - any dog, of any breed, can get any condition ... nothing is 100% in life when you are dealing with living things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.