Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Friday, June 3, 2011

Joe rocks! G1 and RBIS at the largest terrier entry in Canada so far this year!

June 3, 2011
Group 1 and Reserve Best in Show
JOE!  BISS/MBIS GCh Am and Can Ch Darwyn's I'm Not Arguing That
Judge:  Mrs. Elaine Mathis (Florida, USA)
Handled by Milton Lopes and Tracy Tuff
CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS!
I am bursting with pride today! 
First off, a beautiful 11 week old puppy bitch went to her new home (a very knowledgeable Welsh Terrier breeder who has been involved for over 25 years).  She's on the other side of the continent from me and I have a lot of trust with my new co-owner (and am very excited about this).  Jessie's safe, happy and her new co-owner is thrilled!  Stay tuned on this one, more will be said about Jessie in future posts...
The other reason that I am so proud tonight is that my boy Joe (MBIS/BISS GCh and Can Ch Darwyn's I'm Not Arguing That) won the Group and was awarded Reserve Best in Show today at NACA!  Click here for results.  I believe this weekend has the largest terrier entry in the country so far this year, and it was a very competitive line-up in both the group and BIS level!
Today's Group and BIS judge is the well known, and respected Mrs. Elaine Mathis from Florida USA.  From the personal notes I have received tonight, Joe showed his heart out and looked amazing even though the weather could have been a tad bit warmer!
As you can see by the photos above, Milton Lopes and Tracy Tuff have Joe looking AWESOME!  Thank you to everyone for your support of this wonderful team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.