Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Welsh Terrier in 'rescue' -- Rusty in the Victoria area

Another welshie has come across my email inbox today - this time it is a 4 year old boy named Rusty in Victoria.  I don't know anything about him other than what is written on this link.  http://www.crd.bc.ca/animal/adoptdogs.htm
I hope he finds an appropriate home this time.  And, I hope that people will stop buying dogs from "breeders" that have no interest in their puppies, other than the cash that they recieve (which is so obvious when these dogs are in homes that are either not appropriate in the first place, or they won't take them back if they need re-homing).  Specifically, these are people that are not associated with the Welsh Terrier Club of America (note:  all of the reputable Canadian breeders are members of the American Breed Club).  But, given that people like me cannot fill the demand, I guess those other breeders will always be there to fill the void!

Let's hope Rusty finds a new and loving forever home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.