Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Sunday, July 18, 2010

BACK-to-BACK GROUP WINS!

Just got the news that Joe WON the Terrier group again today in Carmel California!  He is the first dog that I have bred to have back-to-back Group Wins in the US!  Paisa (Am/Can Ch Sanherpinc Paisa) was the first one that I have owned ... but Joe is the first one that I have bred!  And, the competition at this weekends show is not "too shabby" ... a lot of multi-BIS dogs were listed in the catalogue this weekend!

WOW!

Wasn't he a cutie-pie at 8 weeks of age? 

And ... I have *started* on his page ... but I have lot's more to come ... stories and more important - more photos!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.