Darwyn Welsh Terrier Website

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Older puppies available ...

I have been very busy in these last few months, so have not followed up with everyone that has sent me a request (I appologize - but I have life and dogs and relationships and property also going on in my life ... and there is just so much time!).
Anyways, I have a young boy (9.5 months old) available -- however, I am looking for an extra special home for him, and one that is relatively local to me (Lower Mainland, BC).  There is also another boy that a good friend of mine has available, 10 months old, and he lives in the Los Angeles (California) area - both are absolutely wonderful boys, very well socialized, healthy and great temperaments!
If you have terrier experience, and possibly interested - please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, but please be nice - unpleasant or spam messages will be deleted.